New Student Registration Information
To register a NEW student with TC Williams.....
1. Make sure you call ahead for an appointment. Minnie Howard for 9th graders 703 824 6750. TC Williams main campus for 10th, 11th and 12th graders 703 824 6800.
2. Bring your transcript from your previous school.
3. Proof of residency, such as utility bill, lease, rent receipt, property tax receipt.
4. Parent/guardian picture ID
5. Student birth certificate (original or certified copy).
6. For nonparent guardian, court documents of legal custody.
5. Record of immunizations,and copy of recent medical examination results within the last year. (Form available at http://www.acps.k12.va.us/medical/ need not be on this form, but must contain required medical info)
6. Fill out registration form in advance or in the office as you prefer. http://www.acps.k12.va.us/enroll/student-registration-form.pdf
7. Need more detailed information? See http://www.acps.k12.va.us/enroll/
English as a Second Language Students or Students who are not US Citizens should register at the ELL Center at 4701 Seminary Road, located on the ground level below the Burke Library. Hours 9:00am to 2:00pm Call (703) 461 6550 for more information
Additionally, students registering at ELL office should bring passport, if available.
Quick info: School hours are 8:35am till 3:15 pm. TC student drop off is on the Chinqapin rec center side of the building, you will be scolded if you drop off on the parking lot side. Minnie Howard students should be dropped off in the area on the street side of the building, not in the parking lots where school buses will be driving. There is a 5 dollar fee for PE classes that will be collected the first week of school. If you need a new PE uniform the cost is 12 dollars. Cell phones, IPods and hats must be put away during the school day. School closing and delays 703 866 5300 or ACPS website. Bus schedules available on line http://www.acps.k12.va.us/transportation/bus-schedule.pdf
Official ACPS Enrollment Information: http://www.acps.k12.va.us/enroll/
Bus Stops and Schedules: http://www.acps.k12.va.us/transportation/
Disclaimer: Always check the ACPS Official Site or call the school before registering. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected here. If you find any of the information is inaccurate, please let us know via our contact form.