Welcome to the T.C. Williams PTSA website – thank you for your interest! We hope that you will join us to ensure that every Titan student succeeds. Here are ways you can take part in our community:
Join the PTSA! Please show your commitment by joining the PTSA for $10 per adult member. You can submit your membership online at www.acps.k12.va.us/domain/491— just click on “Join the PTSA.”
Volunteer! We need you! The contribution of your time, knowledge, and talents ensures rewarding programs and events. Ways to engage include the Teacher Grant program, hospitality, Reflections, All-Night Graduation Party, communications and advocacy. Contact a PTSA officer to volunteer.
Stay Informed! There are a number of ways to stay current on school events and issues impacting our community:
- Read the “Town Crier” e-mail newsletter, published every Monday morning during the school year. If you aren’t receiving it, register at www.acps.k12.va.us/domain/491 (click on “Sign Up for PTSA Weekly E-mail”).
- Follow us on Twitter @TCWilliamsPTSA.
- Visit our PTSA website at tcwilliamsptsa.com.
- Come to monthly PTSA meetings (which are held the third or fourth Monday of the month). All meetings begin at 7 p.m. in the Media Center of the school indicated:
|September 17 – TCW (Rotunda Room)||February 25 – TCW|
|October 22 – TCW||March 25 – MH|
|November 26 – MH||April 29 – TCW|
|January 28 – TCW||May 20 – TCW|
TC PTSA Board – 2018-2019
- President: Kay Arndorfer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect: Melissa Harrington
- Vice President: Laura Miles
- Secretary: Courtney Reinholtz
- Treasurer: Chalin Smith, email@example.com
- Principal: Peter Balas
- Assistant to Principal: Patty Moran, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Night Grad Party: Kim Huguley and Jennifer Roda
- Fundraising: Karen McManis
- Reflections: Luisa Tio
- Hospitality: Stephanie Larsen and Kathy Stenzel (King Street), Caroline Jackson and Sarah Savarie (Minnie Howard)
- Town Crier: Janese Bechtol, email@example.com
- Twitter: Virginia Million
- Teacher Grant Program: Beth Simmons
- PTAC Representative: Kay Arndorfer
- Web Site: Laurie Winakur, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Get in touch using the form below: