Welcome to the T.C. Williams PTSA website – thank you for your interest! We hope that you will join us to ensure that every Titan student succeeds. Here are ways you can take part in our community:
Join the PTSA! Please show your commitment by joining the PTSA for $10 per adult member. You can submit your membership registration online here.
Volunteer! We need you! The contribution of your time, knowledge, and talents ensures rewarding programs and events. Ways to engage include the Teacher Grant program, hospitality, Reflections, All-Night Graduation Party, communications and advocacy. Contact a PTSA officer to volunteer.
Stay Informed! There are a number of ways to stay current on school events and issues impacting our community:
- Read the “Town Crier” e-mail newsletter, published every Monday morning during the school year. If you aren’t receiving it, register here!
- Follow us on Twitter @TCWilliamsPTSA.
- Visit our PTSA website at tcwilliamsptsa.com.
- Come to monthly PTSA meetings (which are held the third or fourth Monday of the month). All meetings begin at 7 p.m. in the Media Center of the school indicated, unless otherwise indicated:
|September 16 – TCW (Rotunda Room)||February 24 – TCW|
|October 28 – TCW (Rotunda Room)||March 23 – MH|
|November 18 – Satellite Campus||April 27 – TCW|
|January 27 – TCW||May 18 – TCW|
TC PTSA Board – 2019-2020
- President: Melissa Harrington, email@example.com
- Vice President: Abena Durity
- Secretary: Courtney Reinholtz
- Treasurer: Chalin Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect: Nora Mead
- Past President: Kay Arndorfer
- Membership: Cindy Martinez
- Minnie Howard Representative: Sandra Torres
- All Night Grad Party: Susan Savarie
- Fundraising: Ann O’Hanlon
- Reflections: Luisa Tio
- Hospitality: Kathy Stenzel (King Street), Kirsten Winters(Minnie Howard)
- Town Crier: Marie Randall, email@example.com
- Teacher Grant Program: Beth Simmons and Carolyn Ostermann-Healey
- PTAC Representative: Amanda Kelley
- Web Site, Twitter: Laurie Winakur, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Get in touch using the form below: