Welcome to the T.C. Williams PTSA website – thank you for your interest! We hope that you will join us to ensure that every Titan student succeeds. Here are ways you can take part in our community:
Join the PTSA! Please show your commitment by joining the PTSA for $10 per adult member. You can submit your membership registration online here.
Volunteer! We need you! The contribution of your time, knowledge, and talents ensures rewarding programs and events. Ways to engage include the Teacher Grant program, Hospitality, Reflections, All-Night Graduation Party, Communications and advocacy. Contact a PTSA officer or use the contact form below to volunteer.
Stay Informed! There are a number of ways to stay current on school events and issues impacting our community:
- Read the “Town Crier” e-mail newsletter, published every Monday morning during the school year. If you aren’t receiving it, register here!
- Follow us on Twitter @TCWilliamsPTSA.
- Visit our PTSA website at tcwilliamsptsa.com.
- Come to monthly PTSA meetings (which are held the third or fourth Monday of the month). All meetings begin at 7 p.m. in the Media Center of the school indicated, unless otherwise indicated:
|September 14 – Zoom Details TBA||February – TBA|
|October – TBA||March – TBA|
|November – TBA||April – TBA|
|January – TBA||May – TBA|
TC PTSA Board 2020 – 21
- President: Nora Mead, email@example.com
- Vice President: Abena Durity
- Secretary: Chris Brennan
- Treasurer: Darcey Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect: Amanda Kelley
- Past President: Melissa Harrington
- Membership: Bridget Koury
- Minnie Howard Representative: Susan Jones
- All Night Grad Party: Sarah Savarie
- Fundraising: Jacqueline Hubbard
- Reflections: Luisa Tio, Jen van Goethem
- Hospitality: Kathy Stenzel (King Street), TBD (Minnie Howard)
- Town Crier: Marie Randall, email@example.com
- Teacher Grant Program: Beth Simmons, Carolyn Ostermann-Healey, Cindy Martinez
- PTAC Representative: Michelle Gleeson
- Web Site, Twitter: Laurie Winakur, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Get in touch using the form below: